Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Interbase vs Firebird..
Author Ann W. Harrison
Nick Upson wrote:
> It there any info available as to the likely timescale or what issues
> will be addressed

Here is the whole message I referenced -

Marcelo Fortes wrote:

> Have someone news about plans of new interbase Version and new
features from new release?

Like Bill and others have mentioned we are currently working on the 7.5
SP1 release, it should be out in the next few weeks.

There is a chance of another SP to 7.5 depending on what get left out of
the SP1 release.

Also we are in the planning phases of IB 8.0, so if you have some
favorite feature request, this is a good time to get them to us. Feel
free to post them here.

Sorry, I cannot be more specific, I know too much and am hence forced to
be vague :-).

Shaunak Mistry
InterBase R&D
Borland Software Corp.