Subject Re: [Firebird-general] firebird documentation wiki?
Author Lester Caine
Chris Donges wrote:

> I think a wiki would have two advantages:
>
> 1. It would make it easier for more people to contribute.
> 2. It would make the docs available to the public as soon as a draft is available.

3. They would not be usable for building structured manuals.

I like the Wiki format, I have TikiWiki almost stable on
Firebird, but it's more like a notebook than a manual.
There are so many ways of doing things nowadays, that no one
way is right, but for the time being, keeping the docs
structured will actually speed things up ( when I FIND some
time to populate the Glossary :) )

--
Lester Caine