Subject Re: Firebird victory - Paintball games
Author Svein Erling
--- In Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@t...>
wrote:
> At 12:39 PM 27/02/2004 +0000, you wrote:
> > > Perhaps there is another Monday evening session with free
> > > beer.
> >
> >Free beer? Oh no, the traumatic memories from last years conference
> >are returning to this Norwegian teetotal...
>
> Then you must bring many pints of Bamsemums ...

Many pints of Bamsemums? Do you want Martijn to become my size
(horizontally, not vertically)? Though it would be interesting to see
how much money the Firebird Foundation could raise by auctioning away
the well hidden pack of Bamsemums that survived Sunday evening.

Set
- I support Firebird, I am a FirebirdSQL Foundation member
- Join today at http://www.firebirdsql.org/ff/foundation