Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Renamed Mozilla Firebird?
Author Lester Caine
Helen Borrie wrote:
>>>http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-02-09.html
>>
>>I dont know if anyone from Mozilla watches this list, but
>>I am very impressed. I like the new name and I love the
>>new logo - I could even be enticed to move over from Opera
>>just to get that logo on my screen! :-)
>
> Likewise. I'm just envisaging that red bushy tail streaking off into the
> hills after raiding the henhouses of Farmer Bill...

Looking at the 'fanfare' around the new name, one does have
to ask "IS is just another internal name?". I do think that
we were right keeping pressure on, I can see 'Firefox' being
a product in it's own right even after they work out how to
integrate it again. There seems to have been very little
work on putting it back into the fold, so that it can BE the
Mozilla browser in the suit ;) So I'm still stuck with the
suit :)

--
Lester Caine