Subject RE: [Firebird-general] Brilliant job by the Firebird developers!!
Author Nigel Weeks

That's on FB 1.0.2 on FreeBSD. Rock solid. Never corrupted, never locked up.

FB15rc7 is still unsuitable - the 'isql' doesn't handle our build scripts
yet, but it's getting closer(doesn't dump core anymore, just dies silently)

We will certainly be moving to 1.5, as we need 'execute varchar' support for
some core business processes.

N.