Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Poll Results
Author Dariusz Zelichowski
Did anyone receive that spreadhsheet yet? I am trying to
put together a little blurb/comparison of databases in
response to an email from Lisa Vaas of eWeek. I read her
article:

and I pointed out to her the SERIOUS omission of Firebird
:)
I would appreciate any help with the task or suggestions
where I could find such help. I know enough about Firebird
but not enough about the other databases to give her a fair
comparison.

Thank you.
Darius.