Subject Re: [Firebird-general] File system with firebird database
Author german aracil boned
Ryan Baldwin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A couple of pages from an article I was reading which reminded me of this
> post. It seems microsoft have had/still have similar ideas for their
> filesystem(s).
>
> http://www17.tomshardware.com/storage/20030617/winfs-06.html
>
> http://www17.tomshardware.com/storage/20030617/winfs-05.html
>
> Thanks
> Ryan

Yes :(. But we can create an open source filesystem with firebird !
We do not have microsoft's money, but firebird is very best and SQL S...
is a "bug" system for create money. With the aid of all firebird can
be the key for create a new file system generation with free sources.
The new file system for gnu systems. I work and create tlsystem for that.