Subject RE: [Firebird-general] The table of equivalents / replacements / analogs of Windows software in Linux for developing in Firebird
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Helen,

> At 09:51 AM 17/07/2003 +0200, Thomas Steinmaurer wrote:
> > > http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/
> >
> > > If you see something to add or replace (comments) please put in a nice
> > email and send it to the site :)
> >
> >Grr....
> >
> >Networking / Web browser / Firebird
> >
> >AARRRGGGG!
>
> So - SEND THEM AN ALERT!

Done.

See my polite "niggle-mail" below ... ;-)

Thomas.

<niggle-mail>

Hi,

I've read with interest the win-lin-soft comparison table.
Excellent! Though, I would like to ask for one minor change.

You probably have followed the naming/branding discussion
between the community of the Open-Source Relational Database
Management System "Firebird" (http://www.firebirdsql.org) and
Mozilla's Webbrowser also *formerly* called "Firebird".

Due to that discussion, Mozilla's web browser is now referred
as "Mozilla Firebird", even on the official Mozilla web site
(http://www.mozilla.org), so that people don't get confused,
whether it's the RDBMS or the web browser ;-).

May I ask you that you change "Firebird" to "Mozilla Firebird"
whenever you refer to the web browser? Thank you!

Best Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer

Committee member of the FirebirdSQL Foundation
http://www.firebirdsql.org/ff/foundation/

</niggle-mail>