Subject RE: [Firebird-general] ibWebAdmin
Author Robert (Jamie) Munro

I can see your point, but have you ever tried downloading Apache and PHP
separately, and getting them to talk to one another. It's a pain in the
neck(*). Then you need to get PHP's firebird/interbase plugin working. The
database server itself can be installed separately, though, as it can run on
a different machine.

Robert Munro

(*) or was last time I tried. It may be easier now, with Apache 2 and stuff.