Subject Re: [Firebird-general] MySQL and SAP DB partnership
Author Marius Popa Adrian
http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/05/27/HNmysql_1.html

So You have to pay for transaction support ? (The pro version)
if you make commercial apps...

MySQL will offer three database products: MySQL Classic, designed for Web sites, logging, and embedded use and featuring with fast read and write access and low overhead; MySQL Pro, adding high-performance database transaction support; and the renamed SAP DB.
MySQL Classic costs $220 per server while MySQL Pro is priced at $440 per server. Pricing for the renamed SAP DB will be announced later.