Subject RE: [Firebird-general] HELLO FROM FULDA
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Lucas Franzen wrote:

> I can open it as well with the IE as Netscape (4.75), no problem.
>
> It's looking weird for me too, but not the image itself, it's more
> the people on it ;-)

This is to bore you all, but if you are curious about strange SW
interactions, read this:

Maybe a transient problem with my ISP and the image got cached somewhere,
because even with forced refresh (Shift+Ctrl+R) I saw the same problem (sent
Luck and Martijn an example) in both Moz and IE.
After retrieving the image directly from the net with IrfanView, it came as
it should in IE. Moz still shows a spoiled image from the net, unless I load
the file from the disk (saved with IrfanView). I came to the conclusion
there's a bug in Moz 1.2.1, because when seen from the URL
http://www.frred.de/FBConference/Roundtable2.htm
the image looks corrupted, however, after VIEW IMAGE command and full
refresh
http://www.frred.de/FBConference/images/NightsOfTheRoundTableII.JPG
looks okay. Going back to the HTM and doing a full refresh shows the spoiled
image again. But if I maximize and do a full refresh on
http://www.frred.de/FBConference/Roundtable2.htm
it works. Again, back in normal window state, problem appears. Nice bug or
maybe obscure interaction with the graphics driver.

Maybe my computer had a temporary a confusion between a browser and a db.

C.