Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Re: HELLO FROM FULDA
Author Phil Shrimpton
On Wednesday 21 May 2003 23:09, Artur Anjos wrote:

Hi,

> > Very disapointed not to have made it, especially being only an hour or
> > so's
> > plane ride away, but a deadline and 20 hours days got in the way.
>
> People imagination to wonderfull things just to create an excuse to avoid
> be in a picture. :-)

If I was just thinking of an excuse, I would have tried to come up with
something better than the old 'too much work' one <g>

> C'mom Phil! Get Photoshop and put yourself and Geoff in there!

I am even worse at Photoshop than I am at making up excuses <g>

Phil

--
7:43pm up 36 days, 8:36, 1 user, load average: 0.45, 0.14, 0.04
ICQ: 760757 AIM: pjshrimpton Y!: pjshrimpton