Subject Re: [Firebird-general] IBPhoenix Web Site is down again?
Author Paul Reeves
On Tuesday 06 May 2003 16:49, hayashi@... wrote:

> Now I'm trying to borowse the server. I get next messages.
>
> Bad request!
> Your browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not
> understand.
> If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
> Error 400
> www.ibphoenix.com
> Tue 06 May 2003 10:45:52 AM EDT
> Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
>
> Now server is down again?

No, nothing is wrong, except perhaps Apache 2.0 and the way it reads config
files. I'm trying to configure SSL but configuration stuff that worked fine
with Apache 1.3 is not working with 2.0

The error you saw appears when https is turned on. It is a totally erroneous
error. I've had enough of this for today, so you wont see any more messages
like that until at least tomorrow CET. (And hopefully I'll resolve the order
that Apache wants the config directives by then.)

Paul
--
Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com