Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Another Mozilla Firebird sighting
Author Ann Harrison
Helen Borrie wrote:

>>"Mozilla Firebird" is the complete, and right name of that particular
>>Mozilla project. All is well.
>>

>Not quite.

I forwarded the message from Mandrake to Brendan Eich, thinking that he
might not follow this list as closely as I do. He sent it around to the
other staff members. I've heard back from him and from Mitchell, both
indicating that they are working on the name change, though being booted
out of AOL has disrupted all of their schedules.

Brendan did recognize that the Mandrake issue was serious.

Regards,

Ann