Subject Re: New Name for IBConsole fork...
Author mmenaz
Never less, even if you Claudio are perfectly right, I do belive that sarca=
stic reply are really bad. E-mail and support lists are very bad in communic=
ating "metacommunication" elements that are fundamental in human interchange=
, so every word written is a heavy one.
As you stated, human beings is very different that computer one, so if you =
receive a wrong (not sense) reply, don't behave with a CRASH in your system =
(brain), just forget about that ;)
As you can see, every critic can be criticized ;)
I've found myself very upset about some stupid reply to some of my question=
s, but I've also found myself posting stupid reply to other's question too..=
. Just it happens.
If you just replied with: "Helen meant that IBAccess is based upon IBX" you=
will have saved your time, R. Tulloch have not be offended, and I would avo=
ided to seem like "the one that wants to teach other how to behave" <g> ;)
My regards
Marco Menardi