Subject Re: [IBDI] About IBX and Firebird
Author David Jencks
Not that he needs my support, but I'm with Jason on this one. I thought
Jason was being pretty polite. This guy seems to have had plenty of time
for years to voice his opinion repeatedly, over and over again, that he
doesn't like something about Jason or his software, but won't supply even
one example? FUD FUD FUD.

david jencks