Subject RE: [IBDI] Re: Attention Firebird Demo Site
Author Josipovic, Nick
I don't think it is necessary to produce just another logo.
It is oly to point you to the fact, that you are about to not make much
freinds in the community. While your input here might be really valuable
(have to check these hundreds of mails yet before I know it) the way you do
it is pretty bad. Just rethink your communication-strategy a bit, and
perhaps the clima in this group gets a bit more friendly again.

Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence