Subject RE: [IBDI] Attention Firebird Demo Site
Author Josipovic, Nick
Hi,

just my 2cents:
Orange links on blue background are very difficult to read...either make the
blue darker or the link brighter.....
also, I would feel much much more comfortable with the navigation-bar at the
left, and not on the right, as this is the way, alsmot all programs, I use,
work (beginning with outlook and ending with my ERP/CRM-clients.....

No offense, just observations....

Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence