Subject Re: [IBDI] Official IB, anybody?
Author Paul Reeves
"Claudio Valderrama C." wrote:

> Hello, has anyone purchased a certified IB6 version from Borland?
> I need someone to do a 3 minutes test.

I believe the certified version is now available for download from Borland. (At
least, an eval download is available. I assume it is the certified version - but
you never know <g>).

The Win32 version is about 20Mb. The Linux one is about 7Mb. I haven't had time
to investigate the difference, and definitely don't have time this weekend.
However, if someone does have the time, and can help Claudio out...

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com