Subject Re: [IBDI] Re: Product name
Author A. Bhatt
Instead, why can't we use POLL facility of our group ?

At 15:12 27/04/2001 +0200, you wrote:
All,

On 27 Apr 2001, at 12:41, markus.soell@... wrote:

> However I now raised a different, much more precise question: Which
> is better, Firebird or FirebirdSQL, given the arguments pro... and
> contra... ?
>
> How about a new poll about this question?

I'll set up a poll with choices

1) Firebird
2) FirebirdSQL

*IF* I would get at least 3 voices to do so over nay sayers, because
I'm not completely convinced that's necessary to make that poll (I
guess that those who would prefer FirebirdSQL doesn't voted for
Firebird at current poll, and Firebird was approved by 63.11%. Yes,
except Markus :)

You can send your opinion about new poll till sunday to my
address (pcisar@...)

Best regards
-- Pavel

Community email addresses: