Subject Re: New logo version
Author markus.soell@bigfoot.com
Just to give credit where credit is due...

Part of the inspiration came from a 14.4.2001 anonymous post in
the "Is Firebird a good name" poll comments, who already suggested to
not let the wings meet at the top.

However, Pavel suggested to detach the wing from the bird's body.

Anyways, let's not forget that a great part of this logo design comes
from the person who has made the IBPhoenix logo.

Markus

--- In IBDI@y..., Helen Borrie <helebor@d...> wrote:
> At 08:29 AM 24-04-01 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hello,
> >I made a new version of the logo, inspired by a suggestion of
Pavel.
> >The wing at the left side is detached, well see for yourself, I
think
> >it's better, looks more like a bird ;)
>
> I agree - it makes all the difference - as some great composer once
said "The beauty of music is not the sounds but the silences among
the sounds".