Subject Re: [IBDI] Re: Firebird Logo Suggestion
Author Helen Borrie
At 05:02 PM 16-04-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello Frank,
>thank you for suggesting something! I've just added it to my page.
>
>In my opinion your font has too many curves. The logo has many curves
>already and I would avoid to add "more of the same" in the title.
>
>Thanks for suggesting though, and if anyone else has yet another
>suggestion for font or logo, simply email it to me if you want me to
>expose it on my page.

I do. The Helv and Arial boldfaces are too lumpy for the fine, clear lines you have established in the graphic. 3 a.m. here and I'm still experimenting with it.

btw, I think there is benefit in an all-black "photocopy" version. The Helv looks terrible printed out at 300 dpi...it's like kids' Printshop stuff. Try it for yourself.

Once again, thanks for your perseverance with this. Just what we needed. :)

Helen

All for Open and Open for All