Subject Re: [IBDI] Object is in use error
Author Helen Borrie
This question is off-topic for this list.

Here is the preamble from the membership page of the IBDI list:

"The purpose of this list is to unite InterBase developers under the flag of the Interbase Developer Initiative, a merging of groups dedicated to ensuring that developers and, through them, their customers, will have a controlling interest in the future development of Interbase under open source. It is from the membership of this list that tactics will be effected to arm us with the best possible information on which to base our proposals.

All are welcome aboard who share this common objective and who are willing to give time and effort to it.

For technical support, please subscribe to one of the following lists:

ib-support-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (on this server)

or

Thanks for your cooperation.

Helen