Subject RE: [IBDI] Mailing list confusion
Author Josipovic, Nick
As Robert Schieck (Darth Schieck, as Jason calls him now) is moderating the
list recently, and he has to read every single message before it gets onto
the list, expect that messages will appear only on the list in the canadian
wake-time....That means for europeans, that it will be a couple of hours,
before robert wakes up depending on when you posted the message...

CU,
Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence