Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] Bulk loader in 2.x?
Author Alex Peshkov
On Friday 05 October 2007 16:05, Helen Borrie wrote:
> At 08:42 PM 5/10/2007, Claudio Valderrama C. wrote:

I'm afraid it's too late for 2.1. The feature is too serious to do it right
now, before public discussion, etc. And, certainly, it will not help
releasing 2.1 in time.

I think that the best place to start and try with it is 3.0 transition tree -
we try to keep it stable, main purpose was make code ready for parallel MT.
But taking into account that sponsors need bulk load - why not try with it in
transition tree? It's possible to have something like release 2.2 for it.