Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] Bulk loader in 2.x?
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Are you a sponsor? :-)

The bulk loader has been discussed a couple of times between Vlad and me but
no formal proposal has been done to send to this list. Some changes in the
engine are easy, others are more complex.

There's also the undocumented code that loads data in isql by simply
preparing a statement and then (in a loop) reading parameters and sending
them to the server. I did it because I was tired of watching the slow
the parser can be more robust (and blobs only load up to 64K). Therefore,
it's used for development only.

C.