Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] Vulcan architecture and lock tables
Author Rick Debay
> It's the same as specifying the root directory per provider. It does
work if you get your hands dirty with the configuration. If you don't do
it, your installation is irrecoverably damaged.

Perhaps is a lock file is not specified, the file name defaults to a
value specified by the provider. Instead of a file called <machine
name>.lck, it would be <machine name><provider name>.lck or whatever
convention you come up with. Deployers would be able to call the file
<my lock name>.lck, specified in the configuration.