Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] Re: User name SYSDBA
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

The traditional solution has been to create SQL views.
:-)

If all requests are going to be invalidated when a role is switched
dynamically, I really do not see the big difference with reattaching to the
db. I wish there was a way to calculate those permissions quickly.
Otherwise, we are defeating the advantage of cached requests: they will be
only be valid for the current connection and while roles don't change.

C.