Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] the insert into t select * from t infinite loop
Author Ann W. Harrison
Claudio Valderrama C. wrote:

> Verb backout... Ann wrote about undo list.
> I hope this is not affected by isc_tpb_no_auto_undo.

No, it's not. There are a number of undo lists - the one I've suggested
using is the the verb undo list that makes mass inserts, updates, and
deletes atomic. Other undo lists include the ones for triggers and
procedures make their operations atomic. The one affected by
"no_auto_undo" is the optional list that lets a transaction back out its
own changes.

Regards,

Ann