Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] Nulls in CHECK Constraints
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

The code has existed always to generate checks for DELETE...
but it has been always commented, too. We got it this way from Borland.

Can you explain how a check on delete is necessary? I don't get the idea.
Maybe if it references another table, but a thing like check (a > 0) has
little sense when deleting. It should have been validated at insertion or
update time.

C.