Subject Re[2]: [Firebird-Architect] IBX and Firebird
Author Daniel Rail
Hello Sean,

Tuesday, May 27, 2003, 10:09:59 AM, you wrote:

> Fortunately, there are at least 3 other toolsets which provide
> Delphi/BCB/Kylix(?) support for Firebird:

> - IBObjects
> - FIBPlus
> - Firebird Express (dbExpress driver)

I think there's one more that can be added to the list:
Unified Interbase (http://www.progdigy.com/UIB/)

It's written in Delphi and is going to be included in JEDI VCL 3.0. It
does support FB 1.X(1.0, 1.5 and 1.5 embedded), IB 6.X, IB 7.X and
Yaffil.

My preferred is still IBO. I just thought to mention it as another
alternative, I found the reference on Interbase-World.

--
Best regards,
Daniel