Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] Re: [IB-Architect] Rebuilding foreign keys system indexes
Author Jim Starkey
At 11:25 AM 4/23/03 +1000, Helen Borrie wrote:

> >Could you pls give a couple of examples? I use MSSQL at work and
> >just started FB at home, and would like to avoid applying the MSSQL
> >mindset towards FB with regards to triggers. Thanks.
>
>This forum isn't for support questions.
>
>Would you like to move this to ib-support, please?
>mailto:ib-support-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Helen, while this is borderline, we've been discussing the differences between
the Interbase/FirbirdSqlTheDatabaseFormerlyKnownAsInterBase and the great
unwashed. I think a discussion of what the other guys do and the merits
thereof
would be of general interest. Since the volume of mail on this list doesn't
reach beyond milli-spam, perhaps we could give these guys the benefit of the
doubt.

Jim Starkey