Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] Interbase 6.5 vs Interbase 7.0
Author Paul Beach
Why pay money for InterBase licenses when you could use Firebird instead?

Regards
Paul Beach
Main Tel (UK):+44 (0) 1844 354465
Mobile: (UK): +44 (0) 7764 188603

----- Original Message -----
From: Cédric joubert <cejoubert@...>
To: <Firebird-Architect@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: [Firebird-Architect] Interbase 6.5 vs Interbase 7.0

Hi,

I'm an interbase 4.2 user, and in our enterprise we have to migrate the Interbase version to 6.5 or
7.0.
In fact, I need to know which version is preferable and if the 7.0 is stable or too newer and bugged
compared to the 6.0 version ?

May be can you suggest me a site or another mailing list for a complete comparison between these 2
products.