Subject Re: SPAM RE: [Firebird-Architect] start sending mail
Author Helen Borrie
At 02:22 PM 13/03/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>FOR THE X-TH TIME: I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT IN THIS GROUP AND I WANT OUT.
>WHY IS THAT NOT POSSIBLE?????

You got here by subscribing. I can assure you that is the case. There is
only one person who can subscribe people without their authority - ME. And
I didn't subscribe you.

You get out by unsubscribing - you only have to click on the Unsubscribe
link in the header of any message and send off the generated email unaltered.

Helen
(Admin)