Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Apache's cross platform libraries
Author Paulo Gaspar
OTOH we are not talking about a new kid on the block. We are
talking about the Apache (the web server) people, which are VERY
performance sensitive and are doing multiplatform server code for
many years already.

Considering this, you may even be right but I would value much
more your opinion after you actually looked at the library.

Besides, the case you mention is an extreme one. Even if one
might have to go native on some such cases, the APR covers and
simplifies much, much more.

Regards,
Paulo Gaspar