Subject RE: [IB-Architect] computed by index
Author Moravecz László
If computed field type filtered into UDF, the lots of calculate can't make
a big time loose, (but blunt developer can make other horror, for examle
endless loop).
IB engine every time can recalculate fields for identical content.
I can't see real problems, and it much easy realize then expression index
(mentioned by Ann) and it don't violence to SQL standard or concept.

eMeL