Subject Re: [IB-Architect] who is Dmitry Yemanov
Author R. Tulloch
Hi:

No, no. I tried sending message to ib-support@yahoogroups.com
and it says:

We are unable to deliver the message from <tultalk@...>
to <ib-support@yahoogroups.com>.

The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
registered with Yahoo! Groups. Yahoo! Groups allows you to send messages
using the email address you originally used to register, or an alternate
email address you specify in your personal settings.

If you would like to subscribe to this group:
1. visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ib-support/join

When I try to join through this link, it says there are server problems???

So, I posted to this group to see if it would go through.
Not really hijacking a thread!!