Subject Re: [IB-Architect] who is Dmitry Yemanov
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:41 AM 09-10-02 +0000, you wrote:
>He seems to have contributed much to FB1.5,

Yes

>but I've never read about him anywhere.

Dmitry's actions speak for Dmitry. Follow his postings on fb-devel to get
a grasp on what he does and how he does it. Go to the Firebird website and
see what he's done/doing/planning to do.

Dmitry is driving the development for the FB 1.5 release and forward to FB
2. He's a Firebird Admin, is of a modest, constructive and kindly nature
and does a very skilful and painstakingly thorough job with both the code
and the coders.

>Can anyone tell me more about him e.g. is he an ex-Interbase developer at
>Borland,

ROFL - in Borland's dreams!

>is he Jim Starkey's long-lost Russian brother etc?

Well, Jim is old enough to be Dmitry's Dad...(sorry Jim, I couldn't resist
that!)

Helen