Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Data clustering
Author Steve Landrum
I guess this is the application developer part of me comming
to the surface trying to dumb proof the process.

If the person doing the backup can specify the sort fields
in a backup file and chooses to sort an unindexed field wouldn't
this mean the database would have to sort the entire table in temp
files?

Steve Landrum