Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Stored procedure input parameters to support array columns
Author Martijn Tonies
> If its any help, the degree that BLOBs are supported is already good
enough.

Using TEXT BLOBs directly would be a great feature though...

--
Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase and Firebird

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/