Subject RE: [IB-Architect] planning the use of blr codes
Author David Jencks
Hi,
I don't know about the SQL "standard" but java JCA resource adapters (which
can be thought of as generalized jdbc connections) support ( but do not
require ) connections to allow reauthentication, which I believe boils down
to changing roles. This would be really useful in an app server. Can you
tell how hard it would be to allow this?

Thanks
David Jencks