Subject RE: In for a penny in for a pound...
Author Leyne, Sean
Ann et all,

Just to clarify...

The code provided in my original posting was an extract of "every"
location where "8196" or the appropriate/equivalent constant name was
source in the entire source. Yes, there are other locations where
page_size is referenced but in every case it is defined as a DWORD. So,
no real problems should be encountered.

Accordingly, it was to form the basis for someone to implement this
feature (I'm, unfortunately, not qualified for this task). Hence, the
reason I included the constant definition references ( "#define
MAX_PAGE_SIZE 8192") [I can, however, perform the necessary
research/review, with some assistance from others - nothing like making
work for other people ;-)]

With respect to your comments about Burp being tied to the engine.
While I appreciate that you see a problem with the current design. My
initial goal is to extend/enhance the functionality within the scope of
the existing design. I know that will run against your (let alone Jim's
;-) ) "architect" inclination and that one could argue that adding to a
back design is just poor work - but I think the community needs movement
as quick as it can be provided. Accordingly, I see this
review/correction as a post v1.0 task.

I also agree with you that 32Kb pages should be the new/intermediate max
page size. 64Kb pages - not just yet.

Sean