Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Syntax of Declare Variable in storedprocs
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I think that everyone will agree with you. It's on my to-do list, but I
didn't try to make it work on Fb1 because I didn't want to inject possible
bugs just for a convenience. (Current syntax is a nuisance, but it works as
it's for now.) I have procedures that have 10 or 15 lines of declarations
and most of them declare the same data type, so I'm directly interested in
making your shortcut to happen in the future.

I'm also tired of writing
var = var + 1;
and I would like a shortcut, but I don't want to take flack in this list for
my laziness in writing basic statements.
;-)

C.