Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Invalid database objects
Author Jason Wharton
Ann,

Thanks for understanding. On that note, I'm sure we are all very
appreciative of your efforts to absorb and assimilate the information that
comes through these lists. I know I am. I just hope you can differentiate
between our ramblings to stimulate interest and deeper understanding and
actual material to be taken seriously for inclusion in Firebird.

Kind regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com