Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Updatable views
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I realized I may misguide people when mixing "relation" and "view". Since
relations and view share many common internal information, I wrote about
relations in my previous email, but indeed it's the same structure that hold
views. Now, on he command to toggle compatibility mode, it doesn't have to
be
ALTER TABLE
of course. This was a suggestion. It could be
ALTER VIEW
since it doesn't exist yet.

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://www.cvalde.com - http://www.firebirdSQL.org