Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Re: Nailing down the external file problem.
Author Alexander Rabtchevich
Maybe it's better to leave the SYSDBA ability and to make the database owner
possible to create/restore database with the additional [NO_SYSDBA] key, for
example, (default is SYSDBA). The existing part of the database security can be
carried from the isc4.gdb into the database file if NO_SYSDBA is specified.
This solution can satisfy all sides and old databases as well.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich