Subject RE: [IB-Architect] New Inprise's update for IB
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Well, some people (me included) produced enough noise in delhi.non-technical
NG to have Borland putting a bit of emphasis on updating the distribution of
IB. Basically, they seem to be including a newer IBConsole and a msvcrt.dll
that has the correct timestamp. I don't have any idea if some minor
improvement that Charlie Caro had coded (for gathering detailed statistics
on record versions) is now part of the engine or not.

C.