Subject Re: Off-topic posts: was Re: [IB-Architect] ODBC Driver
Author Helen Borrie

It is the forum for general discussions. mailto:ibdi-subscribe@egroups.com

>But really, the discussion is not about the driver but sort of
>freedom of speech. I think it better to let discussion of off topic
>items peter out by themselves.

If people who subscribed to the list to engage in its well-advertised
purpose agreed with you, we would not have had IB-Architect. Please accept
that you are mistaken and leave it there.

>They always do and in the interim provide
>a little relief from some rather dull topics.

This list is a technical discussion list. Technical opinions are
welcome. If you find the topics dull, you should unsubscribe or form your
own list.

> However, I assume you are not trying to quash discussions here of the
>ODBC driver and its use and functionality. Correct?

Correct.

This discussion is now terminated.

Helen

http://www.interbase2000.org