Subject RE: [IB-Architect] assert triggers and server aborts
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

So "serious" than my IBServer 6 doesn't crash. What's the exact environment,
do you need values stored in that field rdb$field_description? In my case, I
get just an ordering that doesn't have sense for the user, but no crash, the
values are here. This why I suggested DEV_BUILD as opposed to the release
build.
You don't need to tell me what a C's assertion is.

C.