Subject Re: [IB-Architect] IBX garant
Author Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The 4.2 upgrade patch was released before the open source. Here is the Open
source header.

{************************************************************************}
{ }
{ Borland Delphi Visual Component Library }
{ InterBase Express core components }
{ }
{ Copyright (c) 1998-2000 Inprise Corporation }
{ }
{ InterBase Express is based in part on the product }
{ Free IB Components, written by Gregory H. Deatz for }
{ Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas Company. }
{ Free IB Components is used under license. }
{ }
{ The contents of this file are subject to the InterBase }
{ Public License Version 1.0 (the "License"); you may not }
{ use this file except in compliance with the License. You }
{ may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.Inprise.com/IPL.html }
{ Software distributed under the License is distributed on }
{ an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either }
{ express or implied. See the License for the specific language }
{ governing rights and limitations under the License. }
{ The Original Code was created by InterBase Software Corporation }
{ and its successors. }
{ Portions created by Inprise Corporation are Copyright (C) Inprise }
{ Corporation. All Rights Reserved. }
{ Contributor(s): Jeff Overcash }
{ }

IBX is part of the open source. This is from the Borland web site with all the
other IB source.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?